Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Randomness for Sanity

Heartless and I went to a meeting today at work that was amongst the most chaotic meetings of my entire life. We took 4 pages of notes... not on the meeting itself, but commenting on the mayhem flying around us. We quite enjoyed them, so we thought it might be fun to share parts with you as well. And now you know the secret as to how we stay sane at work.
  • I'm not a user.  :(
  • Since when is red and blue opposite?
  • Funny thing is, I think
  • Sometimes you have to think
  • If you chance to meet a frown...
  • TOO MANY VOICES!!!
  • Reskew = rescue?
  • afghpqklmna  (apparently my attempt to recreate "asldfkjal; dfj;law klwe" (what I type when I'm frustrated) comes out in mostly alphabetical order when I actually have to write out the letters by hand.)
  • "No.  That's a Kofax bug."  Isn't this a KOFAX MEETING?!
  • Valid.  But dumb.
  • Look how [coworker] eats her cheese.
  • So, maybe we just need training.
  • "Oh!  I can zoom!"
  • "Hello!  That's what the list was!"  "Apparently not!"  (This reminded Heartless of a dinosaur comic (The 2nd frame of the comic))
  • Can I go home?
And just for randomness with no context:
    HHoowwardaraandndgered
      angered
        anGgeeorregde
          WWWoWGooooodoo

          No comments: