Friday, January 23, 2009

Dibs!

We moved at work today, new cubicles and all that jazz. I went to use the restroom and the bathroom is set up exactly the same, so I went to my normal stall. I was a little surprised to see "Marlene" in stickers all over the door. I was a little shocked... you can claim a public bathroom stall? Does that mean I can't use it? (I was rebellious and used it.) I looked around and found that Chelcy, Jolynn, Katharine and Karen had also claimed stalls. That leaves 3 for the rest of the public.

My goal is now to meet Marlene to see if I should boobytrap her stall or if I should be nice.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You should claim one of the other three. I wonder what Marlene and the others would think of that. Or if they would even notice, since they have their own.

Or remove the stickers.

OR! Rebel even more and go green by not flushing. (Gross.)

JumpingJeri said...

I think you should put stickers with your name on them on top of Marlene's and you should reclaim it as your stall!