Sunday, February 15, 2009

Plant names

Sister recently decided to listen to my wisdom and name her plants.  I promise, plants do better if you name them, talk to them, etc.  They're basically my pets since I can't have a cat.  Anyway, she blogged about the first plants she named, and would you believe it?  She gave one of them the same names that my plant had first!  Though, hers was named after a living person, and mine after a scriptural person.  So we decided that it was ok.  But to keep her from doing it again, I promised her I would blog the names of all of my plants.  Due to all of my plant pictures being on another computer, I will just give the list of names now, and then I'll start my plant spotlight up again, complete with pictures.  I'm sure you're all thrilled about this.  :)

Amber
Alfred
Jasmine
Karmen
Darby
Tamar (the duplicate name)
George
Chloe
Toby
Doloris
Julie
Daphne Iris of Guild
Irene (pronounced eye-ree-nay)
Juliette

Deceased plants (Sister, if you really want one of these names, I could be flexible)
Ryana
Beatrice (which actually belonged to The Cold One, but I took care of since April... and then killed)
Jefferson

1 comment:

Bingham Co said...

Here are Sister's plant names so far:
Joanna
Henry
Marie
Tamar (mine was the mother plant so DL's should be Tamar Jr.)
Franny and Pearl
Noel
and only 10 more names to go.