Friday, December 28, 2007

Adventure, part 2

[enter big boss man]
"We're just gonna take a look at this."
...
"Your pipes are very ... problematic. But it's just about fixed. I'll let this other guy finish... he was only about 30 seconds away from finishing last time... he just didn't know it."


I thought that would be the end of this post, because surely it was all fixed and over with. Well, it was fixed... but over with? Right... we still had to deal with payment. Let's just say there was drama between the big boss man, my landlady, and the poor, innocent worker who was under orders not to leave until he got paid and the landlady who refused to pay because it should go through the insurance. [rolls eyes] ... the poor guy.

I think it's all over now. Either way, I now have a bathroom sink again. Merry Christmas to me.

No comments: