Thursday, December 20, 2007

Alphabet Soup

DL: I'm not sure I can do this. I want to give up.
God: I know. Patience, little one.
DL: But what if I can't have patience any more? I'm tired.
God: Shhh... you'll make it. Everything will work out. I promise. Just a little longer. You can hold on. You have more strength than you know.
DL: But what if it's hard?
God: I'll be there to hold you.
DL: What if I cry?
God: [smiles] Then you'll know you care. And I'll wipe your tears.
DL: Will it be worth it?
God: I wouldn't ask it of you if it wouldn't be.
DL: Will I be happy?
God: Men are that they might have joy. I want you to be happy. I will always open the way.
DL: Do you promise?
God: I promise.
DL: ... ok... I'll be patient.
God: I love you, Dragon Lady. This will all work out. I promise.
DL: [smiles] I know.

1 comment:

alishka babushka said...

This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I really needed this. You and your blog rock my socks.