Monday, August 13, 2007

An Awakening...

I'm itching for a new prank. Or at least, some sort of secret quest. Several conversations and events recently have reawakened the prankster portion of my soul. It has been in hibernation ever since the great Dragon Lady events of '05-'06. I've even had the perfect pranking opportunity. Well, at least I had the perfect recipient who deserved such a prank that only Dragon Lady can deliver... but hibernation is difficult to break out of. Spring has come, however. I can feel said portion waking up, sniffing the wind, feeling a bit hungry after such a long sleep.

Problem. I feel little wrath against previously mentioned recipient. Plus, he got a half-hearted revenge a month ago. Should I really do more to him? Hmmm...

Possible Solution. I'm being plotted against. Rather, I think I'm more being used as a tool in a plot against more powerful and influential people. Should I use this opportunity to my advantage?

Current State. I have no energy. Sleep is a precious commodity. Do I really have the energy to think, plan, plot and carry out? Would this provide a source of energy? A shot of adrenaline, if you will? This must be considered. I think for now, I shall sit back and wait. Prep myself to pounce when the perfect opportunity presents itself. I'm sure it will. It's never failed me before.

No comments: