Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gravity's pull on my life

It has been a very random last several days. I think the earth's axis has tilted .0000031 degrees, only knocking a few things out of place:

- I slept so soundly in a car that my phone rang right next to me and I didn't wake up to it.
- Yesterday at work I spoke a grand total of 8 words: "Shhh! I have a dress in the bag!" Without context, that being the only thing I said makes it even more random.
- I had to politely and gently shoot down two of my former suitors yesterday. Why do they always come in droves like this? Flood or famine...
- I saw a store marquee on the way home from work that read, "Buy a butter, get a jam." It makes sense... but it still sounds funny.
- Every time the bus driver opened the door, I think his microphone turned on and we heard his breathing. Either that or Darth Vader took over the microphone. I'm not entirely sure which.
- I got to bed by 10:30 last night. I'm actually arguably awake today.
- I got nine hours of sleep Saturday night. And still couldn't stay awake at all Sunday... or Monday either, for that matter.
- I haven't remembered the majority of my dreams for the past month. The only one I even vaguely remember related to Hermione trying to escape Cormack at Slughorn's party--we were listening to HP 5 in the car while driving. However, all I remember is a big white circle floating around. And that it somehow related to the above-mentioned scene.
- I cleaned out my Gmail inbox from 133 messages to 7. In two days. I'm pretty impressed with myself.
- I actually have work to do at work. Imagine.

No comments: