Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pre-bedtime thought...

Someday, when I'm married, I want to stay at a Residence Inn. This experience just wants to be shared. It's not the same by my lonesome. It's incredible, but it screams adventure and company. I want to order groceries through the hotel and cook in my hotel room. I want to rent a car and drive somewhere, just to drive somewhere. I want to tour the city on foot. I want to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. I want to explore the hotel and whisper secrets about the people we see. I want to sleep in and stay up late. I want to just have a vacation, with no point to it, just to stay for a week at a hotel in some new city with someone that I can play with.

2 comments:

Wally_III said...

Perhaps you could be like 'Gary Hobson' and live in a Hotel...because naturally that is where the cat delivers the newspaper:-) A WONDERFUL Idea!

Dragon Lady said...

I was WONDERING why there was a newspaper outside my door every morning... perhaps I should have read it. Oh well, week's over now. My apologies to the lives of those people I COULD have saved.