Monday, October 22, 2007

It's a pretty good day

I woke up this morning late. I read an article someone had sent me that really upset me. I was listening to my iTunes favorites list on random and a rather melancholy song was on. I stopped and actually thought, "Huh. Today isn't looking good thus far. I need to decide if today is going to be a good or bad day. Methinks... it should be a good day." It's amazing how that little decision can actually effect the way a day goes. Anyway, point is, the second I made this decision, the song changed. This new song, "Good Day" by Luce, is one of my favorite songs that I listen to whenever I need to make my day better. It's just happy and has a rather catchy tune.

Thank you, iTunes, for reading my mood.

1 comment:

bismark said...

what was the upsetting article?