Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some things never cease to make me laugh

I attended Humble Master's reception long ago, and his cake topper was so perfect that I quite literally laughed out loud. He sent me the picture today, making me laugh yet again. He's really bad about updating his blog, so I decided to put it on mine. Because everyone should see it. And who doesn't need a good laugh?



Yes, yes, the groom is Superman. Don't you love the look on the bride's face? "[sigh] Again? Must you really save the world on our wedding day?" Now, if that weren't good enough, the bride is actually Buffy the Vampire Slayer repainted to be modest and in white. Veil and bouquet also added. Here's a close up...



I wonder if I could just as successfully incorporate Harry Potter into my some day wedding reception...

No comments: