Thursday, April 17, 2008

Change is Good

Yesterday I officially decided to move into The Cold One's old bedroom, now that she is gone. The only thing I actually got moved over was my bedding, so I slept in there last night. I rather enjoyed it. I did not have a street light shining directly on my pillow where I wanted to lay my head. There's a giant mirror on the opposite wall that reflected the window, so I fell asleep gazing at the moonlit sky, even though the window was technically out of my view. The mattress was quite comfortable. I didn't even mind the bed being up against the wall, even though it has been years since my bed has done that. It's slightly taller than I'm used to, so I actually have to hop just a bit to get in bed... noticed only when I was getting in and out of bed to hit snooze on my cell phone this morning... but I think that's ok since it makes me wake up just that much more. Also, the sun shines quite brightly through the window. It's so much easier to wake up when your bedroom is bright and sunshiny. Also, I knew immediately in which snooze the Heartless Siren woke up. Before I couldn't hear a thing in her bedroom while I was in mine. Now I am much closer and woke up to the sound of Jim Dale's voice in the air. I was quite proud of myself when I figured out exactly which book and which part of the book she was listening to within about 1.5 sentences. I love Harry Potter.

I think I will enjoy this bedroom.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

As many times as I've been to your house, you'd think I'd have seen your room at least once.