Thursday, April 03, 2008

Listing

Well, I maybe didn't get into work until 1:30 today. However, in my tardiness I accomplished the following:

- I planned my trip to France. Well, sort of. I convinced the girl I'm going with to spend our last day and a half in Paris instead of Bordeaux. Then, one week later, I will fly out of Paris to come home. The interim period is still up for grabs. I will either go to Normandy with a girl I know who lives there, or I will ride the Chunnel up to London and spend the time up there with the Cold One. Tangerine has almost convinced me to take a day or two in Wales. I guess it all depends on if I can find myself a travel buddy and what werf wants to do.
- I did a much needed load of laundry.
- I finally got the majority of the pink out of my sweatshirt. It only took 7 or 8 washings. But I finally triumphed. Somebody's white socks are officially pink socks, though. (Thanks Mom for suggesting Shout!)
- I finally washed my bathrobe that was covered in pink.
- I got all of the color off of Heartless Siren's and my shoes. That was... amazing. I don't think there's another way to describe it. I didn't think it was possible. First try, too.
- I washed the massive gross pile of dishes that had been gathering on our counters.
- I answered many a work-email from home.
- I answered a couple of work-related phone calls as well.
- I combined several pdfs into monolithic pdfs to make Heartless' work life easier.
- Wrote a shopping list. Including bleach so I can get the pink color out of my whites. Yes, Festival of Colors was still worth all the work I've put into laundry.

I think all in all, I was pretty productive, despite not making it into work until 1:30. I was very tempted to keep being productive at home and not coming into work... but then I remembered how I need all my vacation days for France. Tragedy I didn't get sick today or something. [looks up and shouts "I am not saying I want to get sick!"] [knocks on wood]

Tonight's goals:
- Go grocery shopping.
- Bleach whites.
- Make cheesecake. (Yes, Tangerine, you may come have some. It's the recipe we got in church on Sunday.)
- Water lawn.

No comments: