Monday, January 14, 2008

Musings, 1

I think Pandora should have more of an option than "I like it" and "I don't like it." For example, "From My Front Porch Looking In" by Lonestar just came on. It's one of my all time favorite songs. I wish it would play more often. So, instead of just a Thumbs up where it will be sure to play it again... someday... I want a 5-stars, This Is the Greatest Song Ever, kind of option.

This reminds me, if I mark something as 5-stars in iTunes, will it play more often when put on random? Because it seems to me like I rarely hear my 5-stars in a random shuffle. But other songs that are more like 3 stars I hear all the time. Why do some songs get played all the time? Is it based on what was played most recently? Least "Number of Times Played"?

1 comment:

Eliza said...

This is way delayed, but I AGREE!!! I was just thinking that earlier today.