Friday, January 18, 2008

Total randomness

Instead of peppering you with another bajillion blogs, here are things I wanted to blog about today.

---------------------------------------------

I was taking a quiz today and I had to pick my age from a drop down list. My mouse immediately went to 21. Then I thought, wait, I'm not 21. My mouse moved down one number at a time, forcing myself to consciously think if that was my age. I hovered the longest over 24 when I remembered, yes, yes... that is my age.

---------------------------------------------

I ate a Snickers bar... and I feel a headache forming.
I think I've officially decided that sugar causes headaches in me.

---------------------------------------------

My Random Album (from becca)

Go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article on the page will be your band name.

Then
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the last quote on the page will be the name of your album.

And lastly
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/?
The third picture is your album cover.

Now put them together!

(Note: I didn't particularly like my first one. It was grammatically incorrect. This is my second try.  I rather like this one... very peaceful.)



---------------------------------------------

I took this quiz (from Chillylint's blog).  I'm pretty sure this lies:

Take this test!


Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

---------------------------------------------

One of my friends sent me a cartoon character personality quiz.  My results?  Charlie Brown.  I like this for two reasons.  1) My mom used to call me Charlie Brown.  2) The description of me fits so much better than the color one did.

You are Charlie Brown: You are tender, you fall in love quickly, but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

---------------------------------------------

The end.

1 comment:

Gretchen Alice said...

I have mixed feelings on memes, but I'm probably going to steal that band/album one.
Band Name: Alf, Bill and Fred (awesome!)
Album Name: Of the Human Race
Cover: The Grand Canyon
I'd buy it.

Signed,
A Board Reader