Friday, May 30, 2008

Racka Fracka

Know what I love about Google Reader?  If you edit a post, it doesn't make the post show up as new again.  Also, because it takes a little while to pick up that there's a new post, if you catch your mistake immediately, chances are, no one will read the typo.

Know what I hate about Google Reader?  If you edit the title of a post, it thinks it's a new post.  Thus, it shows up new and everyone knows that you can't spell the word "Heaven."  We'll see if I caught my second typo fast enough, or if y'all are going to get three posts about how wonderful Dark Chocolate Mint 3 Musketeers are.  Well, if you do, that's just how wonderful they are.  So take that.  :P

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Huh...that's odd....when I've changed my title, my reader's just fixed it, instead of reposting it. But then, that's what happened in MY reader. I suppose I can't speak for everyone else's.